To begin with no tartar-sauce at all.A young couple with a 2 year old in a highchair.

As they left the mother spilled her drink all over the table and floor. she mopped up a little with a napkin but the mess was still all over the floor. As the Mother left she told the female employee about the existing mess and danger. The employee said, "Oh you're OK".

It took me 20 minutes to finish my greasy fish dinner and when I left the watery mess was still on the floor. The employee walked past the mess twice and did nothing about it and didn't even put the high chair away.

During my stay this same female employee went outside three times but never attempted to clean up the mess.It wasn't busy at all so there was no excuse for not cleaning up the mess and a potential danger for someone slipping-------NO TARTAR-SAUCE?----maybe the excessive grease on the fish was to compensate for the lack of tarter sauce---The last two times that I ate at that place on Hurstborne in Louisville I got physically sick so I'll never eat at any Long John Silvers again

Review about: Long John Silvers Fish.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Service or food, Service.

you got physically sick & ate there a 3rd time??