Hello I went to lunch in Flint Mich. on Pierson rd The cook was touching food without gloves So I ask for the manager Guess who came out the cook with nasty hands saying can I help u So the nasty cook was the manager U need gloves on when u touching Food or fixing I want to hear back I GO there a lot to eat 8109381006 Cheryl Hartfield What is the rules in serving food nobody had gloves on is it me or am I a clean person and your working to go to training again.

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing at Long John Silvers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Long John Silvers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Long John Silvers and long john silvers sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Long John Silvers?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1121508

Sometimes those gloves are dirtier then hands! I'm a nurse and am very picky about hand washing, sometimes cooks do touch food with their hands and as long as they wash their hands regularly it is perfectly acceptable practice. They should have taken a food service course which teaches infection control.

Quit cryin they need water in Flint.