Long John Silvers Sanitary Conditions Review from Novato, California
Today is Fathers Day so I decided to invite my husband for lunch at Long Johns Silver.
First I noticed how dirty the floors, counters and eating area had been.
Latter, I visited the women's restroom that totally unbearable to use with urine and *** smeared on the toliet, wall and floor.
As a result I immediately had to leave this discussing restaurant.
To add the cooking area or kitchen was also very unsanitary appealing.
Lastly my husbands fish crust was overly cooked but the Cod inside still cold.
What type of Manager does this Chain have?
Well after writing my comments I plan to contact the Marin County Heath Department.
Long Johns Silvers
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- " I ordered a I phone 7+ and it was delivered on September 21 however it was only an iPhone 7 not a plush. I returned it immediately to the..."
- "I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured. It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with..."
- "Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not. We requested repair from Warrantec. One..."