3.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My name is Ronnie Coleman I'm calling from Hopkinsville Kentucky to visit in the whole John Silver's 713 at approximately 50 + 9 the young lady that was there this room has put food that was fresh I got none I knew that it wouldn't leave because it is about time to close but at the end of the day I still want to text Billy I ordered a family pack I did not get all my fish and I had it sitting there no chicken supposed to have a 06 Huffy only got 5 order double fries and that was very troubling I was very upset about my heart did I spend $19.60 that night plus my children and husband love Long John Silver's and it's just a shame but I feel like I can visit only Long John Silver's in my town because of the rudeness from the employees and the management I'm not a person to call and complain but I thought this was warranted I still love him too much money and Long John Silver's we do at least 4 to 5 times a week literally everything but it's not that one piece of fish and fries and Hush Puppies we always spend money there and I'm just very upset about that so we can give me a call back at 270-484-8282 this thank you

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of long john silvers family combo meal from Long John Silvers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Long John Silvers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Long John Silvers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Long John Silvers?

Comments