Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Well I had a coupon from the Local Heads of LJS . I had told them that last time I was at the only LJS left in Albuquerque . As slow as they were . The floor and counters behind the main counter where they cook and prep was filthy ! So they sent me a coupon for 2 free meals .

Decided to cash in and get 2 meals .

Suprisingly they were busy and this time they had 5 employees up front instead of the 3 last time. ! guy training at the register and Manager assisting him. ! guy cooking ,1 guy who seemed to be another trainee standing around and one guy popping in and out from the back .. Well the Manager asked me about the coupon I presented so she showed the trainee how to work the register being it was a free meal.

So as I waited for my dinner order . I noticed how filthy the place was once again and this time even tho they had some foods stacked up and waiting . She told me it would be a few minutes so I could have fresh . Much appreciated by the way !

She had asked the 1st trainee go sweep and clean the dining room which he returned with like 10 trays left behind . She also whispered to the other trainee and I knew it was about me because he looked my way lol. He grabbed a broom and swept behind the work area and wiped down the counter so it did look a lot better .

Needless to say !?!!? Free coupon or not !?!?! I WILL NOT be going back again . Employees were awesome and friendly but to see how disgusting it is behind the work area ,busy or not . Funny that I like the Chicken Planks more than the Fish so ? I guess I'll take my chances at KFCs. YUCK !!!!

Thanks again for all the years of Fish and Chips and Chicken .

Do NOT bother sending me coupons ......

This person wrote the review because of "filth and disgust" at Long John Silvers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Long John Silvers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was business presentation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Long John Silvers and long john silvers sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.