1.9
Quality of Food

I visited the 2009 Mangum Rd location on Monday, 2/6/2017 @ 12:00 noon.When I got in line there was NOBODY at the service counter, and there was one couple in front of me.

They finally tried to place their order, after waiting 7 or 8 min, and they were told they had no cod. They were also out of green beans. When I finally got to order, I received no greeting and she told me she did not think they had any okra. After confirming they did, I place an order for 2 fish/3 chicken, hushpuppies and okra with a lg drink.

They must have been out of lg cups too, because I got a md tossed at me instead. I filled my cup, while I waited for my food, and there was NO ice in the soda machine. After 19 minutes, I asked to talk to a manager because I still did not have my food, and I was given nothing but dirty looks. Several other people were also still waiting for their food and they kept asking them what they ordered.

They had never dropped my okra to cook. They finally dished my order and when I told them it was UNACCEPTABLE to wait 20 minutes for a to go order, they said they only had 3 people working (NOT MY PROBLEM) and that it just takes a long time. When I got back to work, my order was wrong (I was missing a pc of chicken) and the order was GREASY. I tried to call the store and nobody answered, and I tried the hospitality number at the bottom of my receipt and a recording said no one was available to speak to.

I had to drive all the way back to the store to place my complaint.

I asked for my $$ back and he said he needed the receipt (which I left at work).I WILL NEVER GO BACK HERE AGAIN!!!!

Review about: Long John Silvers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Wait time, Quality, Wrong order.

Had an Experience with Long John Silvers?

Comments